The Hanging Kit we offer is ideal for shop owners and for those who want to hang their signs in a window.
The kit includes:
- x6 Screws
- x6 Wall Plugs
- x2 Mounting Brackets
- x2 Hanging Wire
Please follow the steps below.
- Find the perfect spot for your sign.
- Measure the distance between the two pre-drilled holes on your sign, divide this measurement by two and make a note of it. This is called your Sign Centre Point.
For example; If the distance between the two pre-drilled holes is 50cm, you would do 50÷2=25cm.
- Find the Centre Point on the ceiling by taking the total length of the ceiling and dividing it by two. Then mark the Centre point with a pencil. This is called your Ceiling Centre Point
- Refer back to your Sign Centre Point measurement then measure and mark this distance on either side of the ceiling centre point.
- Using the two marks you just made, take your mounting plates to line up one screw hole to the marks (as shown in the illustration below)
Note; Position the Mounting Plate with one screw on your mark and the other two Screw Holes facing away from the wall/window that you are hanging your sign in.
- Mark out the rest of the holes.
- Drill the appropriately sized holes for the wall plugs.
- Insert the wall plugs into the holes.
- Screw the Mounting Plates into the wall plugs.
- Once the Mounting Plates are fixed in position. Now run the